Baby boomers and families with children may prefer suburban bungalows, single-family house rentals with a yard and storage space. Young professionals might prefer the downtown urban loft or condo for a more social experience.
Landlords of high-end, premium rentals present a unique combination of features that may be appealing to those who appreciate luxury. However, amidst the hundreds of common rental homes and apartments, luxury space is more difficult to find. That is, unless you connect with a leasing/rental agency that specializes in these types of rentals.
The My-Dwelling agency and landlords have a working relationship that get you into the perfect home quickly and with little to no effort on your part. Ah, music to the ears! The less time spent shopping for a home means more time to put your feet up.
Common Rental Requests
- Location. Everything starts with location. When searching for a rental, most consider proximity to work extremely important. After long hours at work, who wants drive for hours to get home?
- Size and Floor Plan. How the new home space will be used and whether it will fit your lifestyle for the short or long-term is also important.
- Basic Comfort. Basic needs which include a clean, safe place, well-maintained and comfortable. In Wisconsin, weather changes frequently. Dependable air conditioning and heating units are typical requests.
- Ease of access. Busy people are always on the go! Easy access to parks, shopping, schools, parking, and interstates are common requests. At the end of the day, getting “to and from” as quickly and safely as possible is important to nearly everyone.
Sample features found in premium, luxury rental homes:
- Great views, unique architecture & modern décor
- Hands-Free Maintenance and private parking
- Security systems, gated communities & fenced in yards
- Convenient social outlets, public transportation & fine dining
- Flat screens, Wi-Fi & stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood Floors, granite countertops & gourmet kitchens
- Decks, bars & fireplaces
- Pools, hot tubs and exercise facilities
For nearly 10 years, My-Dwelling agency has been on a mission is to help people through major life transitions and milestones by helping them find the perfect home. Whether buying your home, selling your last one; renting an apartment, or becoming a landlord, you can count on their team of trusted advisors. Become a “My-Dwelling Insider” and be the first to see new properties!